Biocompatible Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps and Cell Culture
PharMed® BPT biocompatible tubing is ideal for use in peristaltic pumps and cell cultures. PharMed® BPT tubing is less permeable to gases and vapors than silicone tubing and is ideal for protecting sensitive cell cultures, fermentation, synthesis, separation, purification, and process monitoring and control systems. PharMed® BPT tubing has been formulated to withstand the rigors of peristaltic pumping action while providing the biocompatible fluid surface required in sensitive applications. With its superior flex life characteristics, PharMed® tubing simplifies manufacturing processes by reducing production downtime due to pump tubing failure. The excellent wear properties of PharMed® BPT translate to reduced erosion of interior tubing walls, improving overall efficiency of filtering systems.
• Outlasts silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps by up to 30 times
• Low particulate spallation
• Autoclavable and sterilizable
• Temperature resistant from -60°F to 275°F
• Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization
• Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria
• Diagnostic test product manufacturing
• Cell harvest and media process systems
• Vaccine manufacturing
• Bioreactor process lines
• Production filtration and fermentation
• Sterile filling
• Shear-sensitive fluid transfer
There are no products matching the selection.